The 6th INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TRENDS (ITT 2019) focuses on Emerging Technologies on Blockchain and Internet of Things (IoT). ITT 2019 seeks submissions of papers from authors who can explore the latest applications, present innovative methods, and debate unsolved questions so as to develop solutions related to advancing applications, technologies and theories on the emergence of Blockchain and Internet of Things (IoT).
Prospective authors will be invited to submit original, previously unpublished and high quality research papers, addressing research challenges and advances including interdisciplinary research and applications. Accepted and presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.
The authors of selected papers will be invited to submit the extended versions for review and potential publication in special issue on” Advances in Next-Generation Communications and Networked Applications” IJGUC (Scopus Indexed) – Inderscience Publishers
- Paper submission date: 13 October 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 27 OCTOBER 2019
- Camera ready: 3 NOVEMBER 2019
- Conference: 20, 21 NOVEMBER 2019
Please use the following formatting instructions to prepare your manuscripts for submission.
- Click here to submit your research papers
- Click here to see the manuscript templates for Conference Proceedings
- Click here for the formatting instructions in MS-Word US Letter.
- Click here for the formatting instructions in MS-Word A4.
- Click here for the formatting instructions in LaTeX
A full paper should not exceed 6 pages.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will need to adhere to the requirements of the conference proceedings publications and sign the copyright form.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered for the conference and present the research findings during the conference.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by three reviewers from the Program/Technical Committee members
- Papers are to be reviewed based on full-papers not abstracts.