Please click here to submit your IEEE formatted Camera Ready Copy of your selected research papers.
Submission of eCopyright Form:
Dear Authors of selected papers!
Kindly note that the copyright form submission is automated!
First, we will need to
- input information about each paper & author on an Excel spreadsheet, and
- upload the completed spreadsheet to IEEE.
The information that we provide will be merged into IEEE’s eCF Database.
Once this has been done, an e-mail will be sent to the authors listed on the spreadsheet. This email will provide the authors with a link to the online eCF wizard, as well as a unique login name and password to access their own copyright forms. When an author completes the online copyright transfer process and submits the form, he/she will receive an automated confirmation email letting him/her know that the transfer has been completed successfully.
Please use the following formatting instructions to prepare your manuscripts for submission.
· Papers should be prepared using the IEEE style guide.
· Click here to see the manuscript templates for Conference Proceedings
· Click here for the formatting instructions in MS-Word US Letter.
· Click here for the formatting instructions in MS-Word A4.
· Click here for the formatting instructions in LaTeX.
A full paper should not exceed 6 pages.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will need to adhere to the requirements of the conference proceedings publications.
REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered for the conference.